Our mission is to provide flawless lighting and electrical solutions that eliminate our customers' pain points.
Environmental and social responsibility
Green Business Policy
We believe in being environmentally responsible, which is why we enforce a green business policy. This includes (but is not limited to):
- recycling old wiring and lighting on job sites
- using eco-friendly (post-consumer, recycled, non-toxic, and recyclable) materials whenever possible
- purchasing supplies and equipment from local vendors thereby contributing less to sprawl, congestion, habitat loss, and pollution
- using appliances and equipment with the "Energy Star" rating
- sending e-mails and electronic invoices to clients whenever possible to reduce paper, envelope, and postage usage
- using an electronic fax machine to minimize wasted paper
- utilizing online banking and bill payment, minimizing the number of checks printed
- recycling all paper, cardboard, plastic, glass and metal
- donating used electronics to non-profit organizations
- using Smart Power Strips to save energy consumption by eliminating standby power
- utilizing a programmable thermostat for our office heating and cooling system, which reduces the amount of energy used during non-business hours
On March 6, 2017, Alternalite Electric became an Energy Star Partner. This is a government-backed, voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals protect the environment through superior energy performance by providing energy efficient solutions for homes, businesses, and institutions. Energy Star's goal is to help reduce energy waste and, in the process, prevent pollution.
Lighting the way to a greener future.